You’re an achiever. You’ve got great energy. You know how to win in a dynamic, start-up environment. You love working with people and being the hero who can help customers get to the core of what they need and make the most of their investment. If that sounds like you? We want to meet you.
Acton Construction is a rapidly growing Silicon Valley construction company in Campbell, California. At Acton, we’re passionate about designing and building ADUs (accessory dwelling units), backyard homes that will have a positive impact on families and a larger impact on California’s housing crisis. As our Sales Specialist, you’ll focus on providing a seamless experience from our in-house design all the way to project completion. We take pride in our top of the line craftsmanship and our amazing team and culture.
You might be the perfect fit for our team if you…
- Currently work for a small company, but dream of more responsibility, personal growth, and income
- Are a sole proprietor who doesn’t want the 24/7 stress of owning their own company
- Are a skilled craftsman with great people skills, who is looking to step away from the physical grind of construction field work.
The Sales Specialist will work collaboratively with customers to provide creative solutions to their construction needs. A proven record of success in meeting customer expectations is essential. The ability to properly communicate with customers and project managers throughout each project is needed. The most successful candidate will be organized, self-motivated and have strong relationship building skills.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the construction industry and dreams of being part of high energy and thriving work environment to make a real impact on the California housing crisis. Knowledge of the construction industry is key for this position.
We provide professional sales training, so you can sell consultatively with integrity. No arm-twisting sales techniques please. We have a proven system that works, so you simply need to follow our process.
- Successful track record in customer satisfaction
- Hands on experience in construction renovations, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, needed
- Proficiency with technology (MS Office, Google Drive), required
How to Apply
To be considered, please complete this survey.
A resume is not required to be considered for this position. We will contact you after you complete the survey.
About Acton Construction
We take care of our team members:
Acton Construction is like no other company in its industry. The company has all of the things you’d expect, like a competitive salary; great medical, and dental insurance; generous vacation/sick leave policy; and a 401(k) program.
But here’s what we really love about life at Acton Construction and Acton ADU:
- We are driven by having a lasting impact on the world and knowing that our time is spent positively impacting the lives of others. We are doers, because we know making a direct impact matters when it comes to achieving our mission of solving the housing crisis.
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that spurs innovation and creates a meaningful and impactful work environment.
- We have fun together at our weekly team meetings, company-sponsored family events, great culture and work environment, and a super cool CEO.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition, or any other reason protected by law.