Are you driven to succeed? Are you striving to reach the next level in your career and income? Are you a problem-solver and a self-starter? Do you take pride in quality workmanship? Do you want to work with people who hustle to meet budget and schedule goals, like yourself? Do you want to be rewarded for your successes? Do you want to play a formational role in a growing company?
If you answered YES to all of these, we'd like to meet you!
Why You Should Consider Working for Acton Construction:
Founded in 1990, Acton Construction, Inc is a design-build residential remodeling company based in Campbell. We serve clients from Menlo Park to San Jose. The company owners have diverse backgrounds that include extensive experience in woodworking, construction, sales, leadership, technology and business. Our current, sustainable annual sales volume is $3 million per year, with a business plan for substantial growth in the coming months and years. We enjoy an excellent reputation in the remodeling industry with a long list of happy customers. This is a great place to work because we have great people. I invite you to explore the possibility of becoming part of the exceptional Acton Construction team.
We're looking for apprentice carpenters.
- Desire to learn - no fear of asking questions
- Ability to see critiques as valuable learning opportunities
- Ability to work together with a team to build great things
We are looking for people who want a 'home' - people who are looking for a company where they can stay and contribute for many, many years to come.
Some of the benefits of working at Acton Construction:
- You will have a voice - we listen to your team and take their comments and ideas seriously
- The work you will be doing will be interesting, challenging work—you won't be bored
- As the owner, I believe that a happy staff makes the best possible company. I personally strive to create an environment where each person can be themselves, and are able to get their needs met.
Full time employment with Acton Construction includes:
- Full health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Professional development
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing, developing organization
- Above market wages
- A supportive, engaged staff in the office ready to support you in the field
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please include a short paragraph on a job you’ve done that you found particularly rewarding. Thank you!